-
Re: Hey guys
You're on 4?! Brandon Sanderson wrote five before he started submitting. If you're writing these things as practice, I think you're gonna be decent at writing books by the time ...
Dec 14, 2014 -
Re: Aspiring New writer here ^^
Welcome to YWS!
Dec 13, 2014 -
Re: Fantasy Books that Should be Turned into TV Shows
@Birkhoff I'm still a bit concerned about this whole 'movie' business. Wheel of Time could never work as a movie. It's too complex. There's 5,000,000 words of NOTES for gosh ...
Dec 3, 2014 -
Re: Fantasy Books that Should be Turned into TV Shows
@Meandbooks Well, Stormlight could be done, but it would be extremely expensive and risky, as the show would be taking place on a planet that has very little in common ...
Dec 3, 2014 -
Re: Fantasy Books that Should be Turned into TV Shows
So, in case you haven't noticed, Game of Thrones is popular. Really popular. Now I consider that a good thing as George RR Martin is an amazing author -if a ...
Dec 2, 2014 -
Re: Christmasify My Avatar!
I'm dropping a comment. Now pick up. PICK UP! That's from Home Alone. HAHA!
Dec 2, 2014 -
Re: Thank your Reviewer!
I'd like to thank [ @Jumpyspot ]for stalking my wall.. xD Well @KatGirl I can't say that I don't deserve it. *Bows*
Dec 2, 2014 -
Re: Whenever Someone Tells you they didn't read the books...
You just want to go like this: [Video contains Strong language and blood, viewer discretion is advised.]
Nov 26, 2014 -
Re: Have you ever met a famous author?
Let's see... -Brandon Sanderson: Signing - Michael Grant: Another signing - Steven Erikson: Signing of the damned - George RR Martin: (With Robin Hobb. If you look at the youtube ...
Nov 26, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For not obsessing over Up as much as the much more inferior Frozen due to social pressure.
Nov 25, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For being the most-non-wise-wise-person ever.
Nov 25, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For just kidding.
Nov 15, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For recognizing the quality's of flame.
Nov 13, 2014 -
Re: Hello!
Welcome to YWS! Since fantasy is kind of my baby I kind of screamed at my screen for a while, but fear not! For I have come with books with ...
Nov 13, 2014 -
Re: Would You Survive the Apocalypse?
We all like to think we would. We like to think that we'd power through it like Joel from the Last of Us. But would you really survive? I don't ...
Nov 12, 2014
