Random avatar

JumpyDot

  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Well, there are some people I want to report again. @cupciacia: She's my sister, so I'm inclined to say this it helps she has a rather nasty device she's threatening ...

    Jan 15, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    hi

    Jan 13, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I shall report @introworded for being awesome and one of my most hated enemies best friends on this site. She is kind, a great storyteller, and just a awesome member ...

    Jan 13, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from a newbie!

    Welcome to YWS! I hope you luv it here.

    Jan 11, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Why did you join YWS?

    Well, I used to receive a magazine called "Writers Digest" (which I have since let lapse out of my mind) and it had a group of 100 so websites that ...

    Jan 11, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person to Post here Wins [7]

    Sometimes, life gets you down.

    Jan 9, 2015
  • WRFF Archive Re: Jumpy's Review Corner

    A Not-So-True Story of a Man Named Earl Higgins. Earl Higgins was forty three He had good intentions And a wife named Marie. He made her breakfast in bed, washed ...

    Jan 4, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys!

    Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here and we can provide helpful reviews to your works. If you need any help, be sure to contact the mods who's ...

    Jan 4, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everyone!

    Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here and we can provide helpful reviews to your works. If you need any help, be sure to contact the mods who's ...

    Jan 4, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here and we can provide helpful reviews to your works. If you need any help, be sure to contact the mods who's ...

    Jan 4, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    The purdiness level, it's over 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Dec 21, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Great ideas are not great story's. Great story's are ideas -doesn't matter how good they are- pulled off in such a fashion that we like them. I look forward to ...

    Dec 21, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Welcome to the site! If you ever read a review feel free to request one, doesn't matter who you ask. We all hope you enjoy our company here. And if ...

    Dec 21, 2014
  • WRFF Archive Re: Jumpy's Review Corner

    shut up, me

    Dec 21, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: 2015 New Years Resolutions

    To finish a book (or hopefully two) that measures 75K+ Words and to polish it up and start another book.

    Dec 14, 2014


If you have to ask, "Is this cliche?", it probably is.
— - no name -