Random avatar

JumpyDot

  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    4/10 For some people this might do the trick, but for me it felt like you could have cut a large portion of it out and gotten the same information ...

    Dec 21, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    This one is very intriguing, it seems to have this odd feel of a grandpa telling you a story. I love this title. Even if our nation's are at war. ...

    Jan 18, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    EDIT 6/10 Though it's a fine opening, it is so stereotypical. Try putting some more importance behind the words and make it seem like a character feels some sort of ...

    Jan 18, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    4/10 For something that should have intrigued, this was bland. --- Miles Walker would be the last person to ever die.

    Jan 18, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    7/10 It has promise, but it doesn't hold up. (And no, I didn't. I just wanted to break the fourth-wall and that seemed like a good place to do it.) ...

    Jan 18, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    3/10 Not gonna expound upon this, as I don't know what's wrong with it, I just find it extremely boring. --- Jumpyspot had nothing to write on the bottom sentence, ...

    Jan 18, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    2/10 You basically said what was wrong with your own sentence when you were talking about mine. xD --- Explosions filled the air with chaotic sounds that was a mix ...

    Jan 18, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    2/10 Another mystery novel opener that we have seen too often. --- She seems to be taking me seriously I thought. We should kill her.

    Jan 18, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    3/10 Intensely boring. A first sentence should tell us about a character, just a smidgen. It should leave hints at the story, and lastly, it should be great. That was ...

    Jan 18, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    6/10 I seem to be handing out a lot of these. Again, it seems like you're trying to hard to have people rate it 10/10 or stuff. --- If there's ...

    Jan 18, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    6/10 Though, again, it does intrigue, it feels ripped out of any beginning of a paranormal fantasy or a mystery novel. --- Hello, and welcome to I try, in short ...

    Jan 17, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    6/10 though it does intrigue, it seems like your trying to get me to say that it's cool. --- The Jeep was old and battered and it didn't bode well ...

    Jan 17, 2015
  • Research Archives Re: Mission Design for Interstellar Travel

    ignore me i'm a stupid

    Jan 17, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: What inspired you to become a writer?

    Well, I've always been a storyteller. My magnum opus was told when I was two and a half years old about my porcupine saving me from the dinosaur coming through ...

    Jan 16, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    Nice avvie. Joker be awesome. 8/10

    Jan 15, 2015


I drink from the Keg of Glory! Bring me the finest muffins and bagels in the land!
— Josh Lyman, The West Wing