-
Re: What would your characters do?
I'd quickly enter the bad choice and make it a good choice. My comrades and I would ride away on a unicorn, with a sword made of lasers AND fire. ...
Nov 2, 2016 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]
10/10 Amusing.
Sep 23, 2016 -
Re: Rate the first sentence above you
2/10 I'm going to be honest here, and admit that you hit one of my biggest pet peeves. It's something Riordan does a lot, and it just kind of irks ...
Jul 8, 2016 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]
10/10 I didn't think anyone actually knew about Polka Badger...
Jun 21, 2016 -
Re: Rate the first sentence above you
6/10 I'm not one for the lightning flashes cliche. It's always kind of overly dramatic for me. I do like the mood of the sentence however, the little army all ...
Jun 8, 2016 -
Re: Who Are The Authors/Poets You Despise?
Wesley Chu ; specifically The Lives of Tao. His writing was okay; but the characters and plot were so illogical, I was practically irate while reading the book. The MC ...
Jun 7, 2016 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]
30/60 Could use a couple more chins
Jun 5, 2016 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]
8/10 I love bats. I've been obsessed with them for a long while now. I only took a point of for your blatant racism against rectangles.
Jun 4, 2016 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]
2/10 Creative enough, but kind of bland to look at.
Jun 1, 2016 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you #4
Underslept
Jun 1, 2016 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you #4
Butt
May 31, 2016 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]
10/10 Cutest dachshund ever. And that flower halo is to die for.
May 31, 2016 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]
2/10 That wolf is scary ;-;
May 30, 2016 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]
0/20 because that's not steam powered you silly face. that's a watch. XP
May 2, 2016 -
Re: I'm a new member!
Hi Nicolas (did I spell that right?) Welcome to YWS! I love your avatar! Don't stress yourself out about your English, most people who have it as a first language ...
Feb 1, 2016
