Random avatar

JumpyDot

  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but all it does is steal your cereal. I wish that I didn't have a wish at all, without fear of paradox.

    Aug 25, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    WARNING: Unexpectedly dark... Granted, but because of this you're constantly writing. Your fingers wear down to nubs of nothing but nerve endings and porcelain bone. Every thought results in unbearabl

    Aug 24, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but you get bitten by a poisonous snake and die. I wish I had the power to endue all humans with common sense.

    Aug 16, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but you get eaten by a flying sausage the exact moment after. I wish I was a good writer.

    Jun 14, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but you wish for something stupid. I wish I had a pet tiger named Hobbes.

    Jun 5, 2017
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Hehe, I can cheat now. You didn't ask a question so no one has to answer, so I'm gonna give a random answer to an unasked question. Mwahahaha :twisted: "Because ...

    Jun 3, 2017
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "What's so wrong with being a Barbie Doll?" -Haley Terrant, About Pink Elephants You and your partner are having your first child together. You're not quite sure you're ready to ...

    Jun 3, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but it's the final month you will exist. On November 30th at 11:59 PM a nearby star goes supernova, and vaporizes our solar system and everything in it. I ...

    Jun 3, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you reading?

    I'm still working my way through The Thousand Autumns of Jacob De Zoet , I'm trying to get through David Mitchell's bibliography before the year is over.

    May 18, 2017
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "That night in Chicago seems like a good choice," --The entire gang in Clocktower You wake up in a car filled with nothing but strangers. One of them passes you ...

    May 18, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Hey Homachi! I hope you have a great time on this site. I look forward to reading some of what you put out there!

    May 18, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but you can't use it for a vehicle of any sort. I wish I viewed time all at once.

    May 9, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but you go to clean clogged toilets, and never see any of the fun stuff. I wish I got better grades in School.

    May 9, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    They all use them for evil, as humans do. The one who can fly would drop puppies from high up in the air and watch them splatter, the one with ...

    May 9, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Faction War

    Edit: better to go with the flow than be executed by government. I pledge allegiance or whatever.

    Apr 1, 2017


"Peace sells, but who's buying?"
— Megadeth