Random avatar

JumpyDot

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Welcome to YWS! (Don't eat too many rabbits.)

    Oct 19, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Welcome sir no avatar. We appreciate your concern. We are okay. Welcome to the site. Potato's in the sky~!

    Oct 19, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: my story

    I often eat potato's. But that's not relevant. Welcome to the site.

    Oct 19, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aiyo!

    Welcome to the bootyful site of YWS! I'm glad you like hips. And hops. I Don't get that, but, to each there own I guess.

    Oct 19, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi...

    Welcome to YWS! This is a site you do stuff on. Yep. To infinity, and BEYOND!

    Oct 19, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello :D

    Welcome to the site! Kawaii away!

    Oct 19, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Old Newb

    Hi. Welcome back to YWS. I'm glad you like Tangled, I MEAN FROZEN! Anyway, hello.

    Oct 19, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just me.

    Hey! Evilspot here! Just going to destroy your dreams and stuff real quick. 'Hi!' Hello. 'I am new here.' No! Really? 'Obviously, I enjoy to write.' No! 'If I didn't, ...

    Oct 19, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to You, Old to Writing

    This is welcomespot, here to mock and destroy your dreams. (I locked the Jumpyspot in the closet! Haha!) 'Hello!' Hi. 'My name is Fred Arnold.' Whatever. 'I am a Navy ...

    Oct 19, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    blah. Whatever. 'Hi, I am new here.' No! Really? 'I am a fangirl od Cryaotic so you will see a lot of fanfic of him.' What? 'Well, see you around.' ...

    Oct 19, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aloha c:

    This is deep dude. I love this story... but first: Let's critique you're paragraphs. 'Um, hi c:' Herro! 'my name is cella and I'm a freshman in highschool.' okay. That's ...

    Oct 19, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: knock ..knock..!!!

    Big Brother told me to welcome someone. So hi. I'm George. This is my clone Steve: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? And this is Stephen: xD We good? We good.

    Oct 19, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    8/10 U will eat a sandwich.

    Oct 17, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    Believe it xD @Spotswood There is no such thing as ugly... Tell them that they're MoTards.

    Oct 6, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: last person posts here wins [6]

    That still only counts as one.

    Oct 5, 2014


Who knows anything about anyone, let alone themselves.
— Hank Green