-
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Ok, but you go deaf, and blind, and lose your sense of smell. Good day. I wish I had infinite majesty and calm.
Sep 16, 2017 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Nah fam. I wish for whoever responds to this, to do it with a link to Heaven by Talking Heads.
Sep 13, 2017 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but you stifle a new generation of interesting members and the old ones are quickly revealed as tired of this site, grown out of it. You're essentially holding them ...
Sep 13, 2017 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but you're the most hated person on the site, surpassing even the all-time greats of Keemstar and Onision to create a new level of hatred. Covfefe.
Sep 13, 2017 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but it's only cause you were erased from history. I wish there was a vaccine to cure racism.
Sep 12, 2017 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but you're burnt as a witch. I wish for three wishes. The second wish is for understanding in math, because right now I'm frighteningly lost. The third is for ...
Sep 11, 2017 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but no one likes your food, and you die an unrecognized genius, who's food is only eventually appreciated by cyborg space aliens. I wish I knew the muffin man
Sep 5, 2017 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but your movie's terrible. I wish to become king of the universe and everything therein for one thousand yearssssssss
Sep 3, 2017 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but they're terrible. I wish my nose wasn't stocked up. I wanna take a nap...
Sep 1, 2017 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but you're lips disappear. I wish I had three incorruptible wishes, not including this one.
Aug 31, 2017 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but you've developed a sudden deadly intolerance to alcohol. I wish I was talented at something.
Aug 29, 2017 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but none of the memories are yours. You spend the rest of your life remembering only other people's, never forming memories of your own. I wish the corruption of ...
Aug 28, 2017 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but a madman is watching you... I wish I had a million dollars and a good savings plan.
Aug 28, 2017 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but the price of everything else skyrockets, and you can never afford anything other than scotch. You die of hunger. I wish I wasn't addicted to this thread :P
Aug 26, 2017 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but now they think you're dead. I wish that this wish was incorruptible.
Aug 26, 2017
