-
Re: Upcoming movies that look AWESOME!
I'm so excited for Interstellar! (Which came out today!)
Nov 7, 2014 -
Re: Is the Doctor pro-life?
Kill the moon was awful. I think either Flatline or Dark water are my favorite so far. And I'm confused as to your answer, do you mean Peter Capaldi the ...
Nov 6, 2014 -
Re: Is the Doctor pro-life?
I've always assumed the Doctor is. He always comes across as someone who values life and doesn't tolerate pointless killing. But with Capaldi's Doctor I'm not so sure. :arrow: In ...
Nov 6, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For implying that you are known, for your terror reaches far beyond the grasp of even the great prophet Cthulhu.
Nov 4, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For being a creation of the Old Ones.
Nov 4, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For being a bad version of Dracula.
Nov 1, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For using letters in your title
Oct 30, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For missing the train to Narnia.
Oct 30, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For confusing me.
Oct 30, 2014 -
Re: [A song of Nerds and Fire] Doctor Who, meet Lovecraft.
I think that a Doctor Who episode centered around HP Lovecraft, with all Lovecraft's cool creatures appearing would be awesome. Thoughts?
Oct 29, 2014 -
Re: The Third Ever YWStival
YES! HP Lovecraft day! I've been reading a lot of him lately.
Oct 28, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For being a hypocrite in that last comment.
Oct 28, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For not being a rapping panda.
Oct 28, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For being mind bogglingly old.
Oct 28, 2014 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
3/10
Oct 28, 2014
