-
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but you were secretly Sleeping Beauty all along, and this is the Grimm's Fairy Tale version of events, none of that Disney fluff. I wish I would spend less ...
Nov 1, 2017 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but like all poets you die from an extremely rare and aggressive intestinal worm. Your dying words are: I was a fraud . Sadly, everyone agrees with you and ...
Oct 18, 2017 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but it's a rental. I wish for everything I touch to turn to gold!
Oct 3, 2017 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted. You can eat frozen yogurt, but you don't, and never will. I wish I could read faster.
Sep 29, 2017 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
You dance straight off a cliff and fall into forever. I wish for a Netflix account of my very own.
Sep 29, 2017 - Re: Picture to Picture Sep 22, 2017
-
Re: Speedwrite the word above you #4
Quick
Sep 21, 2017 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but it's because we're all forcefully inducted into a hive mind. All individuality is therefore terminated. I wish for the power to remember any song that gets stuck in ...
Sep 21, 2017 -
Re: Picture to Picture
:)
Sep 21, 2017 - Re: What does this username make you think of? (2) Sep 20, 2017
-
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
A dot that is jumping.
Sep 20, 2017 -
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
The voices in Mark David Chapman's head, while he was doing what he did.
Sep 20, 2017 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but that's only because Vladimir Putin is forcing your teacher to do so. He has a complex plot to enslave you to the Kremlin. I wish for some Reese's.
Sep 20, 2017 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but that's only because a solar flare crashes into our planet killing all life forever and ever amen. I wish for signed hardbacks of all of David Mitchell's novels
Sep 18, 2017 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but your next wish is to be back in gap year and not taking college I wish for
Sep 17, 2017
