User avatar

JuliasSneezer

JuliasSneezer

  • Research Re: Questions About Muslims

    Sweet! Thanks, @writingleos7!

    Aug 7, 2017
  • Research Re: Any Pathologists on Here?

    Alright, thanks!

    Jul 12, 2017
  • Research Re: Any Pathologists on Here?

    Thanks, @Kyllorac for your... ahem... very detailed answers. XD I actually have a very strong stomach. I knew vaguely about the process because I wrote a science paper on it ...

    Jul 11, 2017
  • Research Re: Any Pathologists on Here?

    Hi. I have quite a few strange questions. 1: How long after the body skeletonizes does the stench of decay stick around? The body in question has been in a ...

    Jun 26, 2017
  • Research Re: Questions About Muslims

    @Lightsong @Mialynire @Rosendorn Thank you all so much for the answers! I really appreciate your guys' insight, and I'll make sure to follow that Tumblr blog. I didn't even know ...

    Jun 14, 2017
  • Research Re: Questions About Muslims

    Hey, all! I have quite a few questions, very specific. Naturally, with this specificity, there isn't much information on the internet about this, and I'm worried about books being outdated ...

    Jun 12, 2017
  • Research Re: Diversity

    @Holysocks, I'd love to hear from you! Just PM me and elaborate me on how you apply, and we'll see if you get a review! :D

    Apr 20, 2017
  • Research Re: Diversity

    Thank you @Rosendorn, @Lavvie, @Feltrix, @ChildOfNowhere, @SirLight, @Mage, @Omnom, @Regismare, and @bookishminecrafter for replying! If you all wouldn't mind PMing me to specify how you apply to this

    Apr 20, 2017
  • Research Re: Diversity

    Heyo! So... on this site, may be the most diverse crowd I've ever seen. And this is wonderful news! I love diversity! The reason that I bring this up is ...

    Apr 18, 2017
  • Research Re: Chickens

    @Scribbleinks Thank you so much for answering my questions! I didn't even know that chicken leashes were a thing! XD

    Mar 16, 2017
  • Research Re: Chickens

    Hey! Umm... I had a couple weird questions about chickens: First, are there any breeds that can lay multiple eggs a day? Second, How long can eggs last without refrigeration? ...

    Mar 14, 2017
  • Research Re: Native American Culture

    @Rosendorn thank you so much again, you just saved me a ton of heartache there. You also made the work seem to be a whole lot smaller. Thank you, in ...

    Aug 3, 2016
  • Research Re: Native American Culture

    Thanks, @Zolen!

    Aug 2, 2016
  • Research Re: Native American Culture

    @Rosendorn, thank you so much! I'll try and do research, but perhaps I bit off more than I can chew. I may just make up the tribe so there's no ...

    Aug 2, 2016
  • Research Re: Native American Culture

    Thank you guys, the tribe is the Chippewa Indians.

    Aug 2, 2016


It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
— Mark Twain