User avatar

JuliasSneezer

JuliasSneezer

  • Randomosity Re: Describe your self in 1 word!

    Insane.

    Sep 12, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    The slim girl rests a hand on her hip. "Yes it is, we only serve what the sign said, and you'll have to ask the owner, I'm afraid."

    Aug 1, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow

    Unfortunately, I have a super long username. XD Here it goes: cduip;[cx aklsedsFCDooppeerRReA;lJejnh That... wow.

    Jul 25, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    A slim girl with short choppy hair walk up. She pulls a notebook out of her pocket and a pencil from behind her ear. She observes @JediDeadpool's sign. "Can I ...

    Jul 25, 2016
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Squires' Dormitory

    May I please join the knights of the Green Room? Thanks! -Cups :pirate3:

    Jul 25, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: How Did Your Novels Start Off?

    The Cave came from a picture of a well online. You could see through the ground, a chamber underground with a waterfall and such. Here's a link!

    Jul 21, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: Compliment the User Above You!

    @Carlito, you're so positive, and kind, and funny, you represent what Young Writer's Society is, except as a person. Your poems are on the point, and your short stories are ...

    Jul 21, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    'Finding Beauty' by Escela. What an awesome jam!

    Jul 20, 2016


Should we not walk? On our feet? The ones I now have again? I do like my feet. They are befittingly perambulatory.
— Pattern (Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson)