User avatar

JuliasSneezer

JuliasSneezer

  • Archive Re: Desert Island RP

    Julia: Julia lifted her face from the sand. The sun was high up in the sky. Julia rubbed the sand off her face and stood. Her mouth was dry. Beads ...

    Jul 27, 2016
  • Information Desk Archive Re: July 2016 ReviewDay Go!

    @Nate Sorry to bother you, but how exactly do you sign up for a team?

    Jul 27, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Return of Hogwarts DT

    They're like the headmisstress'/headmaster's right hand man/woman. They take care of things when they're gone, and help out. @Desdemona

    Jul 27, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Return of Hogwarts DT

    Wow. Good job, guys! Erm... are we missing any teachers?

    Jul 27, 2016
  • Archive Re: Desert Island RP

    Luke let out a hint of a smile. "If you knew what we went through today..." he muttered. He looked over at the rising sun. He felt a small sense ...

    Jul 27, 2016
  • Research Re: Old-timey Mapmaking?

    @Kyllorac, thank you for that! I'll check my library later on.

    Jul 26, 2016
  • Research Re: Old-timey Mapmaking?

    @Rosendorn, thank you so much for all the instruction, and the helpful articles you posted. In addition, thank you so much for all the other stuff you not only helped ...

    Jul 26, 2016
  • NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNoWriMo

    WAIT, THIS IS A THING?! WHAAAAT?!

    Jul 26, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The 25th Hunger Games! DT

    @Desdemona, GAH! I MEANT DISTRICT SEVEN!!!

    Jul 26, 2016
  • Research Re: Old-timey Mapmaking?

    Hey, all! The subject of 1800's mapmaking is kind of vital to my story as of now, and I'm afraid I can't write any further until I get the basic ...

    Jul 26, 2016
  • Research Re: Help, My Characters Won't do The Thing!

    Thank you. I never really thought of it that way. I'd guess that I'll just have to wait and see how the two go together, then see how everything works ...

    Jul 26, 2016
  • Research Re: Help, My Characters Won't do The Thing!

    @Desdemona, Thank you so much! I'll PM you about it more often. @vincentvinniealonso, I most certainly will try and implement your advice.

    Jul 26, 2016
  • Research Re: Help, My Characters Won't do The Thing!

    Okay, so my novel-in-progress, The Cave features four kids. Two of them are already pretty connected, but two of them, Luke and Julia, won't do the thing! They're only thirteen ...

    Jul 26, 2016
  • Archive Re: Arcadia

    Lee: Tall, willowy, thirteen years old. (She became eligible as a hero by an accident. It may be revealed later.) She has almond shaped hazel eyes. She usually wears ripped ...

    Jul 26, 2016
  • Archive Re: Desert Island RP

    @writerkitty are those your characters?

    Jul 26, 2016


Don't sit down and write because you're a writer; sit down and write because you have something to say. And if the sea of ideas isn't flowing, well, just tell me about your day.
— OrabellaAvenue