User avatar

JuliasSneezer

JuliasSneezer

  • Homework Help Re: Any Lawyers out there?

    Hey! So for school, I have to come up with an idea for an "art grant" project. The reason that it's in quotes is because it's not actually a real ...

    Oct 4, 2017
  • Research Re: Questions About Muslims

    Sweet! Thanks, @writingleos7!

    Aug 7, 2017
  • Research Re: Any Pathologists on Here?

    Alright, thanks!

    Jul 12, 2017
  • Research Re: Any Pathologists on Here?

    Thanks, @Kyllorac for your... ahem... very detailed answers. XD I actually have a very strong stomach. I knew vaguely about the process because I wrote a science paper on it ...

    Jul 11, 2017
  • Research Re: Any Pathologists on Here?

    Hi. I have quite a few strange questions. 1: How long after the body skeletonizes does the stench of decay stick around? The body in question has been in a ...

    Jun 26, 2017
  • Research Re: Questions About Muslims

    @Lightsong @Mialynire @Rosendorn Thank you all so much for the answers! I really appreciate your guys' insight, and I'll make sure to follow that Tumblr blog. I didn't even know ...

    Jun 14, 2017
  • Research Re: Questions About Muslims

    Hey, all! I have quite a few questions, very specific. Naturally, with this specificity, there isn't much information on the internet about this, and I'm worried about books being outdated ...

    Jun 12, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: 50 Pounds?

    It does, @LeftyWriter, thank you so much! :D

    May 1, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: 50 Pounds?

    Thanks, @Rosendorn and @Tenyo!

    May 1, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: 50 Pounds?

    Thank you, @Clarity and @Silberfee! Thank you! :D

    May 1, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: 50 Pounds?

    Currency, @Silberfee. Sorry. XD

    May 1, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: 50 Pounds?

    Heyo! For writing purposes, I need to know if 50 pounds is a lot of money. The reason that I ask is because I'm just that ignorant, and I don't ...

    May 1, 2017
  • Research Re: Diversity

    @Holysocks, I'd love to hear from you! Just PM me and elaborate me on how you apply, and we'll see if you get a review! :D

    Apr 20, 2017
  • Research Re: Diversity

    Thank you @Rosendorn, @Lavvie, @Feltrix, @ChildOfNowhere, @SirLight, @Mage, @Omnom, @Regismare, and @bookishminecrafter for replying! If you all wouldn't mind PMing me to specify how you apply to this

    Apr 20, 2017
  • Research Re: Diversity

    Heyo! So... on this site, may be the most diverse crowd I've ever seen. And this is wonderful news! I love diversity! The reason that I bring this up is ...

    Apr 18, 2017


here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than the soul can home or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
— e.e. cummings