User avatar

Juciebox

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My first full story

    Why Thunderstorms Exist A long time ago, there was a young girl named Thundersa. She had a dark heart, but sometimes, light showed through. She was nice, but never twice ...

    May 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: this has no title

    Ok, I'm really confused, who is Sarah and Nathaniel, are they brothers and sisters? When does this take place?

    May 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Truth in the Shadows

    Wow, I loved it. It made me think about what are life means and what we are meant to do. In the long, run, that is what books are supposed ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do books take away our own imagination as writers?

    Well, it depends. If your reading an interesting book, it will because your mind will be focused on that, not on what you want to think about. At the same ...

    May 24, 2009


I AM ONE WITH MUSHROOMS
— inksthewriter