User avatar

JoyceSparrows

  • Welcome Mat Re: April joining in April?

    YAY CANADA the place where the snow never melts (I don't know about you, but here in Edmonton there's still a ton of it on the ground.) We all live ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Thanks a lot for helping me out, Tayler. I will now go crazy with google to see what these books are about. I've read three of Eva Ibbotson's novels and ...

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    What kind of books do I like? Lots. Right now I'm kinda into historical fiction, but I'll read pretty much anything that sounds interesting. Like I said before I don't ...

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Welcome to YWS! It's great getting new members. People like you spice things up a bit! I'm not into fantasy, so I don't really have an opinion there. I share ...

    Feb 26, 2011


I support the shrek message.
— MiniGem26