User avatar

JoyDark

Hello, welcome to chaos

  • Randomosity Re: Guess The Name

    👀 hehehe I have no idea what yours is, I don’t know common names in India

    Nov 29, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Signature!

    Uh... 5/10? Only because I don’t get the reference

    Nov 29, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Guess The Name

    Well, I know yours @spunkyspacekitty, so @Necromancer14... I guess your name is Raymond

    Nov 29, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    Banned for actually being a kitten in real life

    Nov 29, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    Um... dark brown hair, hoodie that you wear a lot, probably sweatpants, maybe about 5’9’’, maybe glasses or contacts, not exactly buff...

    Nov 29, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats

    “But the Lord stood with me and gave me goats.” 2 Timothy 4:17

    Nov 29, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Bold of you to assume that...

    Bold of you both to assume that the other is bold rather than simply bored and looking for something to do.

    Nov 29, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I gotta say @starlitmind is truly an awesome member on this site. She is just so kind, thoughtful, and she writes amazing poems to top it off. @HarryHardy is also ...

    Sep 1, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should men hold open doors for women?

    I think I agree with @Kassiani. If it's patronizing, then I don't like it. But if it's just a gesture that isn't reliant on gender at all, then it's okay. ...

    Jul 18, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

    In 10 years... it's a good question. As a irresponsible teenager who is still learning how to set goals and plan, I'm not sure what I want for my future. ...

    Jul 18, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...

    The power to create your own pocket dimension, and summon portals to said pocket dimension from anywhere.

    Jul 18, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    Oh. Sweet. Can I still get a drink? I’ve got a hankering for a Doctor Brown float.

    Jul 17, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    Hey, @Nate! You still serving drinks here?

    Jul 16, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...

    The power to brag without any negative consequences.

    Jul 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: My last word, your first word.

    Sucker punched was how I felt when I got into a fight with my sister... both literally and figuratively.

    Jul 15, 2020


"Please put me in the quote generator whenever you like."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi