User avatar

JourneyGirl

  • Archive Re: The Field Trip [STARTED]

    Ashlyn Annabeth Wielder Surprisingly, instead of being greeted with a put-down, like expected, Rena actually invites me to hang out with her. She's really nice and pretty funny. I don't ...

    Mar 28, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Field Trip DT

    sorry I haven't posted guys I've been so busy!!!

    Mar 27, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Survival Island DT

    Who wants to find Rainy? So Santana could meet them when she finds Rainy

    Mar 24, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Survival Island DT

    Yup.

    Mar 21, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Survival Island DT

    Well I was thinking that Rainy could haave found someone else so Santana would find them when she finds Rainy, and maybe Santana finds another person along the way.

    Mar 21, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Survival Island DT

    If it's ok, I kind of want to start my post with Santana first waking up and discovering she's on the island and finding Rainy. Unless that's a problem... Then ...

    Mar 21, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Survival Island DT

    I put up my profiles!! Let me know if I need to edit them.

    Mar 21, 2013
  • Archive Re: Survival Island (Full/Started)

    Name: Rainy Poblar (poh-bl-are) Gender: Female Age: 6 Appearance: Rainy is very short, even for her age. She has a very light complexion with freckles dotting her cheeks and dimples ...

    Mar 21, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Field Trip DT

    Ok, so they'll meet after the party. YAY!!!! THERE'S A PLAN!!!!! :)

    Mar 21, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Field Trip DT

    Right, post is up. Now, Victor would go to Katara later, and also it would be great if he and Ash (*poke*JourneyGirl*poke*) met at this party. He could tell some ...

    Mar 20, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Survival Island DT

    Can I make two characters? (Sisters)

    Mar 18, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Field Trip [STARTED]

    Ashlyn Annabeth Wielder Sorry I haven't posted much. I was backstage manager for a play, but it's over now. I don't really do anything much before dinner. Pretty much I ...

    Mar 18, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Field Trip [STARTED]

    Ashlyn Annabeth Wielder I look up from my journal just as we are pulling in. I can tell that we're going to have a great trip. I gather up my ...

    Mar 13, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Field Trip DT

    Which Ash?? Because Ashlyn isnt the kind of person that would be giving crap to people

    Mar 12, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Field Trip DT

    Aria, I think it would be better if we built up to it. You know with Ashlyn's personality and all.

    Mar 12, 2013


Find wonder in the everyday, find everyday language to articulate it.
— Maurice Manning