User avatar

Josie98

  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    awesome thank you!!! and do I just say Im going to do it? or what? any special way?

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    where do we post the declaration?

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    thank you!!! :) @r4p17

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    Ok so Im just wondering... I see that there are different stages in being Knights of the Green Room!!! How high do they go though? Like how many awards are ...

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Who is your YWS BFF?

    Hmmm, lets see here!!! :) this is hard for me cause I dont know anyone REALLY well!!! :) haha but it might be easier then choosing from 100 people too...:D ...

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Fellow YWS's

    Ok so Im just wondering.... OBVIOUSLY we are all here cause we love to write...:D but there are other things that Im wondering about... I know I cant be the ...

    Nov 29, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone!

    Welcome...:D Im new too...:D hehe still not quite figured out the entire site, but it does come...:D what kinda books you like writing?

    Nov 29, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys

    Hey, My name is Josie, Im 16 and I live in the Northwest corner of the US... For as long as I can remember I have always wanted to write. ...

    Nov 27, 2014


"Be yourself" is not advice. It's an existential crisis waiting to happen.
— Hank Green