User avatar

JosephGeorge

Joseph George

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Revenant Rising 1.1: Beauty and Beast

    Thanks for the review passenger! It was actually very helpful. I haven't gone back to make an edit of this piece yet, mostly because I'm focusing on getting a little ...

    Nov 22, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Revenant Rising 1.1: Beauty and Beast

    Thanks for the review amelia! It was definitely helpful. I agree about this line against his parched, cracked and bleeding lips as it's probably one too many adjectives to chuck ...

    Nov 19, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Revenant Rising 1.1: Beauty and Beast

    Thanks for your comments JuneIparis! It's good to see that someone enjoyed this little bit. I definitely agree about the longer paragraphs, in the sense that it's the normal way ...

    Nov 19, 2016


Remember, hate is always foolish, and love is always wise!
— The 12th Doctor