User avatar

JosephDean

  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Lmao. Black. Yes. Shorter. I wish. :P Hmm. Tall for your age? Slim, red hair, hazel-ish eyes. idk. just guessing =P

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This is my 4000th post

    Oh look, I found more confetti! :D

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Ha. Glasses, yes. Tan, definitely not. :? I think my nose is normal. O__o Lean.. um... I guess... =/ *goes to see Nate's picture* Haha, yeah, no. Nowhere close :P ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Lol way off on the height. I'm like 5'4" or 5'5" or something. Freckles, no. Hair, black. Moustache yes lol. One out of four isn't bad :lol:

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    I just "received" the Nickelback and Evanescence discographies, bumping my song count to 2649 and size to 12.8GB. phew. let's try again :) 1. Jacob Black (The Mitch Hansen Band) ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Stop!

    Another thing you need to be old to get. ;) Jiggs: 3 min. mark on that for you. Never gonna die. I've seen that video *so* many times; gets more ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What's Better?

    Book.

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Someone all ready guessed you =/ I'll add on to it, then? Let's see what oneeyedunicornhunter all ready said Average/above average height, medium build, brown hair(?), hazel eyes. Hmm. Around ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Hmm. I'll see what comes up. Gah, 2506 songs...11.94GB.... it's untelling. 1. Ka-Boom Ka-Boom (Marilyn Manson) 2. All or Nothing (Theory of a Deadman) 3. Amaze Us (Fightstar) 4. Harry ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Stop!

    Doo doo doo doo. Dum dum. Dum dum. Can't touch this. Doo doo doo doo. Dum dum dum, dum dum, dum. :P

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Do Not Click

    How do you make the words rotate like that? It's a GIF image I emoticon-ized it on MSN the moment I saw it :D

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Do Not Click

    Well I just spent two whole minutes with my jaw dropped, staring at the computer screen. And I had just gotten out of grace period, too! >____> ((I pretty much ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What's Your Internet Connection?

    DSL. And when my Torrents aren't downloading, it's extremely fast. :D

    Oct 26, 2008


You are beautiful because you let yourself feel, and that is a brave thing indeed.
— Shinji Moon