User avatar

JosephDean

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 2 - Untitled

    Well since it's short, I'll copy/paste. Rachel got into the bathroom, went into the first stall, Put a Space Here sat on the toilet, and started crying. "Why does this ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tomorrow Does Not Exist - Block I; Part V

    This one is shorter than the other parts by about a page. Sorry if it seems rushed; I was forcing myself to finish it this morning. Things are actually going ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for showing Bambi's rear in your avatar o.o ha.

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Lol way off on the height. I'm like 5'4" or 5'5" or something. Freckles, no. Hair, black. Moustache yes lol. One out of four isn't bad :lol:

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    I just "received" the Nickelback and Evanescence discographies, bumping my song count to 2649 and size to 12.8GB. phew. let's try again :) 1. Jacob Black (The Mitch Hansen Band) ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Stop!

    Another thing you need to be old to get. ;) Jiggs: 3 min. mark on that for you. Never gonna die. I've seen that video *so* many times; gets more ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    7/10 for reminding me of the Looking Glass Wars with your avatar =]

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having a lengthened name

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    First line - 9/10, so true Second line - 10/10 and I just joined :D Third line - 3/5 (6/10) because it's kind of funny :P Hmm. My sig is ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What's Better?

    Book.

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Someone all ready guessed you =/ I'll add on to it, then? Let's see what oneeyedunicornhunter all ready said Average/above average height, medium build, brown hair(?), hazel eyes. Hmm. Around ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tomorrow Does Not Exist - Block I; Part IV

    Thanks so much again, Ashley :D Jacob seems like he has gone through a whole growing-up-fast-stage. I feel like this sounds like an adult speaking, not a child. Maybe go ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Hmm. I'll see what comes up. Gah, 2506 songs...11.94GB.... it's untelling. 1. Ka-Boom Ka-Boom (Marilyn Manson) 2. All or Nothing (Theory of a Deadman) 3. Amaze Us (Fightstar) 4. Harry ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Stop!

    Doo doo doo doo. Dum dum. Dum dum. Can't touch this. Doo doo doo doo. Dum dum dum, dum dum, dum. :P

    Dec 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: life part 4

    Splendidly written, adi :D I feel kind of bad that I still don't get what the " s t i l l " and " f o r w a ...

    Dec 25, 2008


No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
— John Donne