User avatar

JosephDean

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for not taking responsibility for her accusations :) //psychology joke. self-serving bias? anyone? meh.

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Hmm... black hair? Average height? Brown eyes? ;) Well someone finally got it :) And now that puts me out of the being-able-to-be-guessed category.

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having your wallet taken

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Um... listening to the audio coming from the television which is playing the House marathon today :D

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Lmao, I just said up there that I had black hair, silly :P Green eyes, no. Average height, I guess. Short hair, right now it is (finally got it cut ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    Omg, Castles, when I saw you had a second part up, I stopped everything I was doing to come read it. :) You continue to amaze with this second part, ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Lmao. Black. Yes. Shorter. I wish. :P Hmm. Tall for your age? Slim, red hair, hazel-ish eyes. idk. just guessing =P

    Dec 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The New King?

    Very nice, Jiggity. Very nice. :) I coughed louder this time and he snorted, an explosive fart flipping him over. Comma after "time" since it's a compound sentence and all. ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Take my Breath- Chapter I

    First the nitpicks :wink: ...but to me all it is is lots of 'clubs' trying... I would reword this so you don't have to have "is" twice in a row. ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    Whoa. I loved this! I usually despise repetition, but the way you used it was superb. Most of the nitpicks have all ready been pointed out, so there's nothing much ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This is my 4000th post

    Oh look, I found more confetti! :D

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Ha. Glasses, yes. Tan, definitely not. :? I think my nose is normal. O__o Lean.. um... I guess... =/ *goes to see Nate's picture* Haha, yeah, no. Nowhere close :P ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for being such a Harry Potter fanatic :P

    Dec 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tomorrow Does Not Exist - Block I; Part V

    Well, if you want to go with the textbook definition, yeah they're "kids," but I consider kids to be like eleven and younger, lol. Right now, Grayson is 16, Jacob ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tomorrow Does Not Exist - Block I; Part V

    I'm not sure if this grammar rule is valid in this case but your verbs aren't parallel. "Pulling" and "Inseparable" aren't the same type of verb. I don't know if ...

    Dec 27, 2008


If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
— Mark Twain