-
Re: Clad in Embers.
Um... Eraqio.... You have to post new parts in new threads.... it's because they want you to have to spend your points to post... so um... Delete the post, make ...
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for thinking it's just a worm. *shifty eyes*
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for being against afterthoughts.
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for having Arabic numerals in your signature. (Yeah, who'd have thought the 0, 1, 2, 3, etc. numbers were referred to as "Arabic"?)
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: Tomorrow Does Not Exist - Block I; Part V - REVISED
Some stuff is the same, but I edited a bunch. Four pages previously have now become six. I *hope* I added a little suspense in here. Ashley, your suggestions were ...
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for cowering
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
7/10 because it made me laugh
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: Discover The Sanctum
I just joined and am working my way around the controls. It reminds me of an RPG I created from a JAVA program sophomore year in our programming class. Thousands ...
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for joining YWS fifteen days before me.
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for using the word faithful in your occupation. =P
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for agreeing with me. What? I never said concurrence was beneficial :D
Dec 28, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
...what does UW stand for??? 7/!0 Useless Wonder (as in my signature). Useless Wonder Creations the name of my authour page on MySpace. --- 7/10
Dec 28, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for being polite while banning :)
Dec 28, 2008 -
Re: Tomorrow Does Not Exist - Block I; Part V
Thank you so much yet again, Ashley :) I guess we all see what happens when I force myself to write at seven o'clock in the morning. :oops: Next time, ...
Dec 28, 2008 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
"Bomb This Track" ~ Mindless Self Indulgence =]
Dec 28, 2008
