-
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Uh... banned for using emoticons? Yeah, let's go with that.
Jan 2, 2009 -
Re: Redemption - Prologue/Chapter 1
Gah, I was working on my review for this, but the idiots at my house turned off our router box, eliminating my Internet access. So people have beaten me to ...
Jan 2, 2009 -
Re: The Book Game!
I could read him well enough to know he had a little girl, but I couldn't discover her name and age. Living Dead in Dallas (Book 2 in the Southern ...
Jan 1, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for being such a Twilight fangirl. :)
Jan 1, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for making me laugh.
Dec 31, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for taking advantage of a custom title :P ... I had totally forgotten about it =/ and I've been lazy. I might go do that now....
Dec 31, 2008 -
Re: Make a movie trailer
Nice. I love werewolves! (Werewolves > vampires. Period.) :D *shakes head disapprovingly* Vampires are MUCH better than werewolves. Ahem. :backtotopic: I made a trailer for an old story I wrote, ...
Dec 30, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for almost being a year-long member.
Dec 30, 2008 -
Re: Tomorrow Does Not Exist - Block I; Part V - REVISED
Thanks, Ash :) “normalise” should be spelt as such: “normalize” British versus American English lol. I try to spell everything the "original" way when I can help it :wink:
Dec 30, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for having a vague country
Dec 30, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
9/10
Dec 30, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for not taking her avatar seriously
Dec 30, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
Nope. TPBM likes Autumn best out of all of the seasons
Dec 30, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
Nope, but my friends tied me down once and tried to :lol: TPBM has worn contacts to change the colour of his/her eyes before.
Dec 30, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for having an avatar that prevents people from passing.
Dec 30, 2008
