User avatar

JosephDean

  • Randomosity Re: Choose.

    False Flashdrive or Memory Card?

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Choose.

    To-may-toes. Llamas or camels?

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What is your least favorite part of writing?

    The rising action. If I could write the beginning and the climax and completely ignore everything in between, oh how fun that would be :P

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for being wordy.

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Stepping Into Static - chapter 5

    As always, most of the below is just commas, lmao. Don't worry too much. This story is great :) “You taste wonderful – your blood is richer than the blood ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Savior

    Lol, I'm so tired of nitpicking today; someone else can tackle the few commas. But I will just point out a few things still in my ratty old t-shirt, T-shirt, ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Stepping Into Static - Chapter 4

    Since Jospeh (spelling?) has already nit-picked for you, I'll do Characters/Plot. "Joseph"? It's not that hard to spell :P ------ I was really bored for a few minutes, so I ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned because you're asleep right now :)

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Choose.

    British. Yahoo or Hotmail

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Book Game!

    Chastise v.t. punish, esp. corporally. The New American Webster Handy College Dictionary Third Edition. Closest book at hand. Ahahaha. I laughed a good few minutes over that. Nice.

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: music/bands :D

    Linkin Park Bullet for My Valentine Wednesday 13

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Stepping Into Static - Chapter 4

    *before reading* Wait, so the Chapter Three that I just reviewed... so you have a different Revised version up where you edited out the kiss then? If so, let me ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Stepping Into Static - chapter 3

    I was amazed by how naked I felt, though I was wearing more layers today than usual, deciding to go on the white singlet to pull down over my skirt ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Stepping Into Static - Chapter 2 [Edited]

    Lol, I get what you said about people thinking it was basically a Twilight fanfic. It does resemble it in ... well just about every way :P Then again, it's ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Stepping Into Static [Edited]

    I'm physically unable to tell a short story as well. First, a few nitpicks that I don't think have been already pointed out: “We do? Aw, I hate that horrid ...

    Jan 2, 2009


He began to wonder why he had felt uneasy at all. It was like a man wondering in broad daylight why a dream had appeared so terrible to him at night.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart