User avatar

JosephDean

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: like any other mother would

    I enjoyed it. The lack of capitalization, I will not critique. Keeping it lower-cased throughout made it unfold through the eyes of a child - at least that's the impression ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In His Box

    Well, one person who cared enough to look at it, I graciously thank you! :D I'm not a big fan of the A-A-B-B scheme myself, but this was written a ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sighs

    Very interesting. I think the way that you organised the words just gave it some extra... what would be the proper word? Oomph? Lol. It just helped it convey its ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I never told you I loved you

    Other than the punctuation mistakes that have already been covered by other patrons, I cannot find any real "mistakes" that make me halt and ask myself what you are trying ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A LIfe Driven By Revenge Part 1

    Well, I must say that the beginning really drew me into the story. I'm all for gory descriptions - they intrigue me - but the ending was kind of a ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You

    Fantastic! I'm glad to see that some people still use the non-rhyming aspect of poetry :) I agree with a previous comment up above, those last two lines really did ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Reversed Meaning...

    This is very interesting! The only issues I saw were the uncapitalised i's and the word "loose" (as in, "not tight") instead of "lose" (as in "to no longer have ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, Hello There

    Hello, YWS. My name... or more accurately... The name I use for all of my publications, as well as for this site, is Joseph Dean. I'm not a novice to ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In His Box

    Trapped in a box that I put myself in Fighting for a life that I truly want to end Walking barefoot on glass and continuing to stumble Friendships thought to ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Unnamed Poem

    No, I did not feel too lazy to name it... the name actually is An Unnamed Poem . I am only uploading this to make sure that my account works ...

    Sep 23, 2008


Make sure you marry someone who laughs at the same things you do.
— Holden Caulfield