User avatar

JosephDean

  • Other Poetry Re: Questions

    Poetry is supposed to be capitalised at the start of every line anyway. That's basic Poetry 101. :)

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Angel, I was always yours

    *wipes eyes dry* What? Pfft, you people cried? Pansies...... *sees everyone glaring at me*... What?... Oh fine :D OMG This was outstanding!!! All the mistakes I found have all ready ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EEVIE Chapter 2 part 2

    Phew, that's a lot!! Lol. Be sure you re-read your submissions a few times before you submit them because I see a lot of run-on sentences. Also, watch for your ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just friends

    Fourth line, you need an apostrophe in "Whats." Fifth line, you need to change "your" to "you're." It's really good, but really short, lol. Expand on it a bit if ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To cry.

    I felt like Juliet, You were Romeo. Change the comma to a period - those are both complete sentences. You helped me through my recovery, you became my best friend, ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: BloodLust chapter 1 part 1

    ever since that day... I see you changed the sentence before that, so you need to capitalise "ever." I leaned against the trunk of the tree I was sitting in. ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Awakening

    Very nice!! I had started to list things for my critique, but Searria H. beat me to them all!! Lol. All was still, no wind rustled through the trees, no ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: New Year's Eve

    Let me critique first :) I took a deep breath and let it out, watching the air puff up, up, and away. As soon as I stepped inside, I power-walked ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: ConquesT

    So you're trying to go 9-8-7...and so-on with the syllables, right? Awesome! Period at the end of the first line. Period at the end of the second line. And periods ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forest People Pt. 2

    His eyes were soft and them my body began to feel the same. It should have a comma after "soft" and correct "them" to "then." Even still, "then my body ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, Hello There

    Haha, yay I feel loved XD BFMV Fans Unite, indeed :D

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Host

    Yeah, I felt somewhat the same... [spoiler]I knew that they'd do what they did...... but part of me wanted Wanda to just stay in Melanie's body. I could definitely sense ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Desperation

    Very nice! You should be sure to capitalise the first word in every line. that I reeked of desperation, If you're going to keep punctuation in your poem, that comma ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Someone at my window

    The rhythm is excellent and the rhymes are wonderful. Try to expand it a bit and let us know more about what's going on. For what is there, it's great ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Welcome!! I know I'm not a Greeter or anything, but I'd like to be the first to welcome you to the site! I've only been a member for a few ...

    Sep 25, 2008


You can't choose your parentage. But you can choose your legacy.
— Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus