User avatar

JosephDean

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue of my story

    I really liked it, and all of my own critiques have all ready been mentioned, haha. One thing I'll say though is go ahead and continue writing with your story. ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Aubrey's Raven - Revised

    I really enjoyed this! Most of the things I picked up on, Rosey has all ready stated. A few other things I saw: Jack Frost himself was turning each and ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tomorrow Does Not Exist - Part I

    Well I had an idea that spawned this story... You can thank my random dreams. I have maybe three or four parts planned for this. In total it will probably ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Figment

    Were they really suggesting that I had ‘built’ David myself; that the love I felt was a lie I told myself? I wouldn't use "myself" twice like that; it just ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Hunger Games

    I just finished it last night after a good two-day read. Lol. It is fantastic, and like Thunder, I don't say that about a lot of books. It keeps you ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Jail Bird Ch2-leason to learn>trial

    You've written better, but other than my quotation comment I left on chapter one, I don't see any *real* mistakes. If you yourself don't want to continue it, then don't. ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Jail bird- Ch 1: wrong footing>fix it

    I agree with miyaviloves about the legal part of it, but what I see most are your mistakes with quotations. This is what you do, "The dog jumped over the ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Letter 3

    When the character is hearing what the reporter said, there is an unnecessary space in between the period and final quotation mark. Take that out. And italicize the first quotation ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Halloween with Snoink, Grif, Edward Cullen, and Bulbasaur

    Oh. My. Gosh. LMAO. Yay for the randomness. Kudos.

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What's Your Internet Connection?

    DSL. And when my Torrents aren't downloading, it's extremely fast. :D

    Oct 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My letter two

    Well, just like last time, through the miracle of AIM I have all ready given you my critiques. But for the sake of my review count going up by one, ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My letter

    Well, I've already given you my kudos via AIM, but for the sake of upping my review count by one - here goes. I really enjoy this. Just the thought ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Bloodlust Chapter 1 part 2

    I instantly recognized him to be one of the guards or executioners of where ever I was in. "where ever" is one word - wherever ‘Bloodsuckers have the .... Double ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Kept In

    I know that since you've all ready turned it in, my punctuational point-outs (yay alliteration) are useless, but I shall say them anyway :) The whole dressing up thing was ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forest People Pt. 3

    Nearly and hour "and" should be "an" The dialogue was not so scarce over the course of this hour, for I had learned his name. Remove the comma. Him humming ...

    Oct 2, 2008


Time is money, money is power, power is pizza, and pizza is knowledge!
— April, Parks & Rec