User avatar

JosephDean

  • Writing Tips Re: world creating

    History is vital to world-creating. Wars. Racism. Trade. Imports/exports. Government. Map out the last hundred years before you do anything in the present. It's a lot more fun than it ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    (100th reply to this thread here. oh yes. :D) You know you're a writer when you can pick out various story ideas from catching the ends of sentences of random ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Do Not Click

    How do you make the words rotate like that? It's a GIF image I emoticon-ized it on MSN the moment I saw it :D

    Dec 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: life part 4

    Wow, adi, so sorry it took me forever to get to this, lol. One quick thing And I wish that I were fifteen again was No, it is "were" when ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tomorrow Does Not Exist - Block I; Part IV

    I think you mean bag of chips. I know you probably had this sentence twice for "dramatic effect" but it kind of distracted me from the what you want. Yeah ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Aubrey's Raven - Chapter 1

    Well, all of my grammatical and punctuational nitpicks have all ready been pointed out, but I will say this... Suddenly the scenery changed. Suddenly, everything disappeared. Not only should you ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tomorrow Does Not Exist - Block I; Part IV

    Authour's Note: I decided to group together the parts into "blocks." I don't know if I'll make Block II in someone else's point of view, or if I will switch ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Do Not Click

    Well I just spent two whole minutes with my jaw dropped, staring at the computer screen. And I had just gotten out of grace period, too! >____> ((I pretty much ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tomorrow Does Not Exist - Part III

    Thank you so much, Ashley!! I edited my post; hopefully Jacob's part sounds a little better. That poor boy is going to undergo so many personality changes :P Also, you ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: I like pie ^^

    If you wouldn't mind... Tomorrow Does Not Exist I. II. III. IV. I don't like throwing stories at people, lol, so if there's anything I can do in return, please ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tomorrow Does Not Exist - Part III

    He killed her with one of the knives on the counter top. I didn't want to just bluntly state that he grabbed a knife and slit her throat - even ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Accidents Happen

    A few nitpicks at first Pictures of horses and green meadows whipped by, *comma or semicolon* I didn't have the effort to stare at them. The many colors [s]around me[/s] ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tomorrow Does Not Exist - Part III

    I'm sorry that it took so long for me to finish this part. I want to say thanks to the few of you who have actually taken the time to ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Eight periods in the life

    Okay... Let's take this one step at a time, shall we? :) Eight periods in the life: Halloween Is "the" really necessary? Is it a specific life that requires "the"? ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love - Chapter 7

    Phew, I just read all of the previous chapters and then this one. The only main issues I saw where punctuation and grammar usage, which had all been pointed out. ...

    Dec 19, 2008


The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken