User avatar

JosephDean

  • Fantasy Novels Re: BloodLust - Chapter 2, Part 1

    :) I haven't been online to YWS in *forever*. I've actually decided to stop posting stuff here a long while ago. However! I cannot resist the New Private Message alerts ...

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Fear Monologue

    Hey, Astrid! Okay so I hadn't logged into YWS in almost a year, but then I got a notification of your message and figured I had to come back at ...

    Dec 8, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Benefits of Being a Smart Ass

    *claps* Oh this was great. At first I was thinking, "Wow this is kinda long," but oh I'm glad I read all of it. :D I can be somewhat of ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Empath

    What do you mean when the woman tries to make false memories and the MC says that the woman was completely faithful? (stupid question...I know) Anyways, I always do love ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I love her, deal with it.

    Pay attention to your capitalisation and apostrophe usage. Don't regret posting it; it served a purpose - you received advice for future posts. I understand the "deeper meaning" that you ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Empath

    Lilymoore, :) If I ever do, I'll definitely let you know. x] Saphirra, :D thanks so much!!

    Mar 18, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Empath

    Much thanks to both of you! I don't know if I'll ever expand this (probably not as it was just a school assignment, haha), but I'll definitely consider those suggestions, ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Eterne (1)

    Wow, it's pretty good. Nice change of style that a lot of the other fifteen-year-old boys around here use (i.e. profanity every three words). The only grammatical/punctuational thing I would ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Empath

    I wrote this last month as one of our Creative Writing assignments. As such, it is very short, and not well written. I only uploaded it at the request of ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Neverwere. Chapter 1

    Okay, I'm not going to go through a nitpick review because that'd take too long :P As far as content goes, I stand by what I said on Clad in ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned because I haven't gotten to ban anyone in a while.

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having a funny signature.

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: hmm..

    Why? Blue is so... common. Type in some odd colour that no one else uses. like this or something lol. just use "color=#~~~~~~" as your code. put in six random ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Good Plot Outline?

    I really like it! Just one thing that I question - so everyone around the world is committing suicide? It'd be kind of hard to spin that though =/ Maybe ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Life in General

    I'm not really that well-versed in critiquing poetry, but I have to say this was great. I liked how the first stanza keeps the five syllable count all the way ...

    Jan 10, 2009


"People should not be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
— V for Vendetta