Random avatar

JosephBohnenberger

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dream.

    During the story when he read that book in English class he was accually reading about himself that's why he couldnt finish it because it meet up with present time. ...

    Oct 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Blessing

    I agree with everyone else, this is a great poem. Anyone could learn for this poem, the tone was just perfect I felt really attached with this poem. Great Job, ...

    Oct 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dream.

    Sorry, Its a rough draft so there might be grammer problems. Just tell me what you think. My name is Levi Yates and this is a story about my ability, ...

    Oct 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: (some months later)

    Very well writen poem. I sort of get it but I feel as if your imagery is not so creative. You need to make it like I was there and ...

    Oct 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Cheesecake Icon

    Very cool. How did you do that I would like to make my own but i never can because it always gliches. And by the way that cheese cake looks ...

    Oct 25, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: wake up Buttercup /page #3/

    It's an okay writing, it does make me want to read the beggining two pages but let me give you some friendly advice. Do not be always so direct with ...

    Oct 24, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Secrets

    Because this story meant so much to you it made it even better, most people in these days right poems just for the entertainment but personally I like Poems that ...

    Oct 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sun

    One of my favorite I have seen all day! This is my first time ever reading a poem that tells a story like this one. The last stanza sets it ...

    Oct 24, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Wormhole War. Chapter 21-part three

    "Get down!" I yelp, this was not looking good. Kevin eyes were pale and lifeless as they stare into my soul as blood dripped down his face. "No!" but it ...

    Oct 24, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Why me?

    This poem has great imagery, I can tell that maybe you have some connection to it. In the beggining I was confused but as I read on it just kept ...

    Oct 24, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: I drive there with the windows rolled down.

    Great song. If your trying to publish this song it might be hard, I have learned from several publishers for my books that now of days they are looking for ...

    Oct 24, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: from you i have been absent in the spring

    Also agree with Bryan, I do like it great imagery.

    Oct 24, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Skies Falling Gound Uprising

    I understand man, first poem I ever wrote when I was 11 so I put it on here to see what people would think. But yea man I understand. I ...

    Oct 24, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Love the world

    The ending just set it off, very well done. Good Job.

    Oct 24, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In the Glass Part 5

    It is very well written. I must ask is this a book your writing, what exactly is the message?

    Oct 24, 2011


Born to read. Forced to work.
— Khushi17Bansal