Random avatar

JosephBohnenberger

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dream.

    Kafka, this is just a rough draft and people pick on people to impresses there friends and thats what came from here. And it was by the readers eyes and ...

    Oct 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Measurement?

    What is time, but a measurement? Time, the 24 hour days we live in, is merely a measurement. Imagine where we would be without measurement of time; without deadline. Life ...

    Oct 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Another Time

    Wow usually short poetry like that does not set me off and in the beggining of this piece I thought it was going to be the same until I read ...

    Oct 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Shadows

    Yea I agree! Like I tell everyone else, the main thing people look for in publishing now of days is Imagery and you show pleanty of that in your poem. ...

    Oct 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Torn Up

    I was a bit confused reading this the first time. I read it once more and I started to get it, very well written poem. New and orginal and that's ...

    Oct 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The State of the World, or, The Unheard

    I don't think I am going to give you a review that is longer then the poem so here we go. It was a very good poem, now there could ...

    Oct 25, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Nuclear War

    Thanks, It was written in like five minutes I think. I wrote this when in 8th grade, but thanks for the true judgement.

    Oct 25, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fiery Flames

    Well it is a good poem. Just remember poetry doesnt always have to rhyme, I think maybe if you less rhymed it could of been a bit better but overall ...

    Oct 25, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Nuclear War

    The warmth of the sun settles on my scarred face, I turn to the sun like a blooming sun flower Knowing this could be the last moment of peace. The ...

    Oct 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: For My Damndest Damsel Delilah

    Just great! Very well writen poem, the rhythm just set me to ease and the rest just went on. These are the types of poems I like to read, the ...

    Oct 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Car Crash!

    Very very good poem, it had a mystery behind it making the readers think. I love the line "My muscles screeching like an engine!" This has to be one of ...

    Oct 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I, Too

    I really do like this poem! It had a nice sway to it, now I also agree with the last review but I disagree with one thing. People like stanza, ...

    Oct 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Poem About Freedom

    It is really a great poem but let me give some friendly advice that even I have problems with, like the last review I think you should go furthur in ...

    Oct 25, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I would Like to tell you about me.

    My name is Joseph and I am only 15 and have been writing sense I was in third grade. I have writen almost three novels, now my first one was ...

    Oct 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dream.

    thanks, its just a rough draft I wll make sure to do that.

    Oct 25, 2011


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh