User avatar

JordanSeiyr

JordanSeiyr

  • Contests Re: Contest Anyone?

    Alright, I know that this is LONG overdue but I have read the submitted entries and I am working on figuring out how to place them! They are all wonderful, ...

    Mar 2, 2013
  • Contests Re: Contest Anyone?

    I am extending this another week. As I have another funeral and a wedding this week as well as exams. This also gives you a few more days to submit ...

    Feb 14, 2013
  • Contests Re: Contest Anyone?

    Just a reminder that I need your submitions by the 13th! Sometime that evening. Also, judging and reviews will be delayed due to a death in the family....thank you all ...

    Feb 11, 2013
  • Contests Re: Contest Anyone?

    Laminated: The Distance by Cake

    Feb 6, 2013
  • Contests Re: Contest Anyone?

    @Aley. I am off to go read it ;) Sherlock: The Freshmen by The Verve Pipe indieeloise: You Won't Feel A Thing by The Script

    Feb 2, 2013
  • Contests Re: Contest Anyone?

    GeeLyria:Whats Left Of Me by Nick Lachey Creativityrules: Lullaby by OneRepublic

    Jan 24, 2013
  • Contests Re: Contest Anyone?

    @Ingrid Zaroya: Yes the lyrics and the music! Whatever it may inspire you to write. ddman18: Somebody That I Used To Know by Walk Off The Earth

    Jan 21, 2013
  • Contests Re: Contest Anyone?

    Awesome!!! I cannot wait to read everyone's entries mwahahhaha! Audy: Skip To The Good Part by He is We

    Jan 21, 2013
  • Contests Re: Contest Anyone?

    Never too late to enter! I just need the entry before 2/13/2013! IngridZaroya: Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve

    Jan 20, 2013
  • Contests Re: Contest Anyone?

    OH I forgot to mention. Don't just look up the lyrics and write (You can if you want ;) ) But also listen to the song so you know the ...

    Jan 20, 2013
  • Contests Re: Contest Anyone?

    Awesome! Hannah: Lucy by Skillet FermentingFruit: Everybody Loves Me by OneRepublic Kakali: Tangled by Maroon5

    Jan 20, 2013
  • Contests Re: Contest Anyone?

    Yes there is not a time limit to join! Just as long as you can have your entry ready before 2/17/2013 ;) Aley: She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5

    Jan 20, 2013
  • Contests Re: Contest Anyone?

    Adriana12Alexis: Barricade by Lifehouse If any of ya'll have questions just message me ;)

    Jan 19, 2013
  • Contests Re: Contest Anyone?

    BenFranks: BURNITDOWN by Linkin Park

    Jan 18, 2013
  • Contests Re: Contest Anyone?

    Never too late Alvarin! Alvarin: Make Some Noise by Krystal Meyers Lol megsug!

    Jan 18, 2013


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights