User avatar

JordanEmert

  • Other » General, General Re: Friends!

    I liked this. It was a very good piece about friendship. I never looked at friends like books but it does make sence. Good future look for the magazine :)

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I l-o-v-e y-o-u {EDITED}

    awe. That story was beautiful. I have tears in my eyes. But anyways, I like how you ended this, Ella and Barry taught us a lesson but I'll leave that ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Awakening

    very descriptive, I liked it it gave me a wonderful picturein my head. I noticed a few spelling mistakes in this but nothing else. Keep writing. You are very talented.

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You

    good job on the poem. It actually made me picture a scene in my head, there were a few capitalization errors and spelling errors but toherwise you did a stupendous ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Love You

    I liked this. I ecspecially liked the words you put intto this. How long did ittake you? I Love You. I also liked how you named it this because its ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Just One Thing

    I agree, this is a very pretty piece. The only thing I have to critiqueon is that this poem is a little short, its still good but in my opinion ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Ways.

    I can't really ctitique it.... I liked it, If hadn't of told me that you wrote it when you were twelve, I wouldn't have noticed. I thought this poem was ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Back again

    very amazing poetry, I liked it, I have to say that everybody here is a better writer then I am. Everybodys amazing here. I love it

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Short poem: Door to heaven

    I liked this alot. =]

    Sep 14, 2008


Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
— Pablo Neruda