User avatar

JordanEmert

  • Welcome Mat Re: I am new. No duh XD

    Hey Sam! Welcome to YWS. I can't wait to critique and read one of your novels. Just PM me when you post one if you post one. Be Active always! ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello :D *curtsies*

    Hey Hannah! (BlueShift) Welcome to YWS! It's great that your a writer and that you want to do it as a career! :] Have Fun & ask lots of questions! ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey yall!!

    Hello. :] That's alright if you don't know how to give reviews very well... I've been a member on this sight for about a year and I'm still not that ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey im new :D

    Hi, my name is Jordan. I'm sure you will like YWS. We are all very friendly. If you neead anything just PM me and I will help. Happy Writing and ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey im new :D

    Hi, my name is Jordan. I'm sure you will like YWS. We are all very friendly. If you neead anything just PM me and I will help. Happy Writing and ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon

    Hi Black Halo! My name is Jordan. I'm sure you've heard of the 2:1 rule already so I am not going to go over it again. Everybody is very friendly ...

    Jan 17, 2009


We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot