User avatar

JordanEmert

  • Art & Photography Re: MysticalBlood's drawings and photo's

    I really like how her face looks, and her hair. The only thing I'd redo is her stomach area. It might just be me, but it I had to take ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sólveig doodle

    Her hair is my favorite part! Fantastic Job!

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Fireworks

    I love the electric blue. Nice Job! You photographed them right when they're the biggest. I can never do that. Haha.

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Twilight Poster WIP

    I love Bella's hair and lips. Something just doesn't seem right with Edward's face though. I don't quite know what's wrong, but there is something. But, nice drawing, I really ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Nick Jonas

    I really liked this. I also noticed it right away. And yes, I would agree with you the his hair deserves to be its own celebrity. I think you did ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Traditional Medium Artwork! :D

    I personally liked both of the flowers, they are very pretty. I also liked the picture of the guy standing there in black. The only critique I have is the ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Long Haired Girl

    I liked this drawing. If I was your teacher I would've given you an A good luck with future drawings!

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: my writing needs more creativity

    hello my name is Jordan and I'm a beginner at this. I really want to become a writer so this is why I started doing this online writing, so I ...

    Sep 14, 2008


'Hush, hush!' I whispered; 'people can have many cousins and of all sorts, Miss Cathy, without being any the worse for it; only they needn't keep their company, if they be disagreeable and bad.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights