User avatar

JordanEmert

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I l-o-v-e y-o-u {EDITED}

    awe. That story was beautiful. I have tears in my eyes. But anyways, I like how you ended this, Ella and Barry taught us a lesson but I'll leave that ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Long Haired Girl

    I liked this drawing. If I was your teacher I would've given you an A good luck with future drawings!

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Awakening

    very descriptive, I liked it it gave me a wonderful picturein my head. I noticed a few spelling mistakes in this but nothing else. Keep writing. You are very talented.

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A Last Drop of Hope

    wow. very good ending I might add. I liked the words you used in it. You described things very well and your words were big! I could never do something ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You

    good job on the poem. It actually made me picture a scene in my head, there were a few capitalization errors and spelling errors but toherwise you did a stupendous ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I Love You

    I liked this. I ecspecially liked the words you put intto this. How long did ittake you? I Love You. I also liked how you named it this because its ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Back again

    I do not know why people are show harsh to other people here, come on cut people a break, gees! This is not why I critiqued you to talk about ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Disney's Sleeping Beauty

    Even though The prince never kissed Sleeping Beautyand woke her up like the original story goes, I thought this was a splendid ending. I honestly like this ending more, it ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Just One Thing

    I agree, this is a very pretty piece. The only thing I have to critiqueon is that this poem is a little short, its still good but in my opinion ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ways.

    I can't really ctitique it.... I liked it, If hadn't of told me that you wrote it when you were twelve, I wouldn't have noticed. I thought this poem was ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Really?

    Hi guys, its me,Jordan. This is a story that I came up in class today on my free time so it might be not that good, but tell me what ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: my writing needs more creativity

    hello my name is Jordan and I'm a beginner at this. I really want to become a writer so this is why I started doing this online writing, so I ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Back again

    very amazing poetry, I liked it, I have to say that everybody here is a better writer then I am. Everybodys amazing here. I love it

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Short poem: Door to heaven

    I liked this alot. =]

    Sep 14, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Pappy Dan R.I.P

    I wanted to write an article about my Pappy Dan who died a couple years back. Before my Pappy Dan Died I didn't know what it felt like to lose ...

    Sep 14, 2008


A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language.
— W.H. Auden