User avatar

JordanEmert

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: First Kiss

    Hey yall. I wrote this but didn't review (I'm sorry! Writer's sin!) so tear the thing apart and edit like mad! ___ She stood in the doorway, hot air sticking ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: the princess and the drunk

    Once upon a time in a dank and dilapidated villagecomma in a dank and dilapidated house there was a man who was drinking heavily in a room by himself. He ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Surviving High School

    Camille walked warily through the crowded halls of St. Henry Memorial High School, pushing her way through the crowds of people. She looked down at herself, "yuck" she thought to ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Leaving Home

    I worked pretty hard describing things in this short story. Trust me, it is not terrific but I enjoyed writing it. Critique please! :wink: The day was coming when Levi ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forever chapter 4

    Wow. I absolutely loved that Chapter. It is now my new favorite Chapter. I think you did amazingly on this chapter. It is sad =[ When is Chapter five coming ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forever chp. 3

    I liked Chapter three. In every chapter I see minor mistakes. Make sure before you post it that you check your spelling. I liked the end. I can't wait to ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forever chapter 2

    I liked Chapter two but I still liked Chapter one better. I have a few complaints. Don't take it personally though. In that chapter, nothing happened that made me want ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Traditional Medium Artwork! :D

    I personally liked both of the flowers, they are very pretty. I also liked the picture of the guy standing there in black. The only critique I have is the ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Triangle Effect

    I liked your story. My favorite character was Derron, he was cute. I had a very vivid image of what all the people looked like. Very good job describing the ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forever Chapter 1

    This is a very good start. I think I'm going to be reading all four of your chapters. This one was very good. There were some minor mistakes like not ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tears On Her Guitar

    I thought it was a little bit Taylor Swift too though. My favorite line was "All that’s left are the tears on her guitar, And remains of love, tracked in ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Other Re: Friends!

    I liked this. It was a very good piece about friendship. I never looked at friends like books but it does make sence. Good future look for the magazine :)

    Sep 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Don Quixote de la Mancha- 2008 version

    I liked this, until the ending. You wrote a page and then after Rodger had gotten there and everything after all the writing, he went home and didn't want to ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: I need help with dialouge!

    I need major help with dialouge! I don't know when to start a new paragraph when using dialouge. I don't know where to put commas. I don't know basically anything ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Let It Go - first song

    These are very Sucky lyrics and way to short verses but its also my first song. Please Review it. Let It Go - Jordan Emert Verse 1 - I'm stuck ...

    Sep 28, 2008


Irresponsibly-conceived assignments don't deserve responsibly-executed complies.
— Persistence