User avatar

JordanEmert

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 2 - Online Intruder

    The next day, Derrik wasn't himself. You could clearly see that something was bothering him. Sam didn't mention Brian once. She didn't want Derrik to keep thinking about his death. ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The First Time I Lost You

    Before here last night, you were my world. But now it seems like I'm not your girl. She likes you. I guess you like her. She hates me. Yet, you ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Never Danced

    I really liked that... a guy has two girl bestfriends but your thinking that you are the better one. I really don't know poetry I just wanted to try to ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Shift

    Ha ha.. Don't switch your features.. It was really short though. By the way, what does he/she turn into to?

    Dec 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The New King?

    It was pretty funny. I'm glad I don't live in a world where a king just sat on his butt all day. I liked the Paloni part. haha... Good Job. ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 - Online Intruder

    Chapter 1 "Hey Check out this site." Derrik said reaching across the bus seat putting a slip of paper into Samantha's hand. "What is it?" Sam asked Derrik "Just go ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What Real Vampires Would Do

    wow. I loved how you turned Ben from a cocky boyfriend into a smart vampire!! I;m a bad critique, I tell everyone, so..... Terrific Job!

    Dec 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 2 - Untitled

    Chapter 2 Rachel got into the bathroom, went into the first stall,sat on the toilet, and started crying. "Why does this have to happen to me?" she asked herself. After ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Welcoming Freedom Chapter 3

    Terrific!! but finally I found one thing messed up. Towards the beginning, you put a sentence but it trailed off down into a new paragraph, but other then that, like ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Welcoming Freedom Chapter 2

    Chapter two was just as great as Chapter 1, if not better. I'm really trying to find mistakes but I can't, sorry I can't help you with that. Now with ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Welcoming Freedom Chapter 1

    I really liked how you formed Bella into this character. I could see a very clear picture of Bella's mother getting beaten by her father. Very good job with that. ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hey Babycakes

    That was terrific! I am also a big fan of scary Vampire stories. My favorite part was the ending...... I loved it. I also liked when the main character screamed ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1 - Untitled

    Chapter 1 "Five, six,seven,eight!" shouted Jessica Brough out into the audience. The cheerleaders started doing their stunts as Rachel Redsing sat on the bleachers. She sighed and looked to the ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight Fanfiction: The Wedding

    I am a Twilight fanatic. =] I can't wait for the new moon movie to come out!! Anyways, back to your writing. I thought it was very good, it should ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Nick Jonas

    I really liked this. I also noticed it right away. And yes, I would agree with you the his hair deserves to be its own celebrity. I think you did ...

    Nov 16, 2008


The adventures I enjoy are usually of a literary nature.
— Henry Winchester