-
Re: Twilight Poster WIP
I love Bella's hair and lips. Something just doesn't seem right with Edward's face though. I don't quite know what's wrong, but there is something. But, nice drawing, I really ...
Jan 20, 2009 -
Re: Until death do us part
Outstanding Piece! I take it one side was human and the oposing side were like, vampires? My favorite part had to be when she turned around and saw Derrik with ...
Jan 20, 2009 -
Re: If Only I'd Seen
Hi I am Jordan and I will be your critique. I also noticed a lot of grammatical mistakes... Mostly, Spelling and places where you put a period there should have ...
Jan 20, 2009 -
Re: The Path - Chapter One
Hi my name is Jordan and I will be your critique. The Story was very vivid and exciting. It painted a very clear picture in my mind and it had ...
Jan 19, 2009 -
Re: Hey im new :D
Hi, my name is Jordan. I'm sure you will like YWS. We are all very friendly. If you neead anything just PM me and I will help. Happy Writing and ...
Jan 19, 2009 -
Re: Hey im new :D
Hi, my name is Jordan. I'm sure you will like YWS. We are all very friendly. If you neead anything just PM me and I will help. Happy Writing and ...
Jan 19, 2009 -
Re: Good Afternoon
Hi Black Halo! My name is Jordan. I'm sure you've heard of the 2:1 rule already so I am not going to go over it again. Everybody is very friendly ...
Jan 17, 2009 -
Re: Step through the glass, Alice
I agree with White... I am not sure if I like it or not. It was very confusing. I'm thinking that the two characters can change their figure or something, ...
Jan 12, 2009 -
Re: Forbidden Worlds (ch 1)(revised)
Hi, I'm Jordan and I will be reviewing your work today. I agree with Dommy, you moved a bit too fast. I liked the very first part where she thought ...
Dec 30, 2008 -
Re: Welcoming Freedom Chapter 6
Esme'shere, terrific! I can't wait until you put Edward in. (If you do!) ans see how his and Bella's relationship is. Well, I'm going to go read the next Chapter!
Dec 30, 2008 -
Re: Welcoming Freedom Chapter 5
I honestly love this story, I mean, who couldn't? Bella Swan is a vampire! I liked how you developed a strong father - daughter relationship between Carlisle and Bella.. Great ...
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: The Mad Hatter's Tea Party
I really liked that, I think it was the longest story I've bothered to read on here. I ecspecially liked the part where the rabbit got mad because Alice called ...
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: Chapter 3 - Online Intruder
Here it is guys, Chapter three. Critiques are encouraged! Chapter 3 - "Why?" Samantha asked, confused. "Are you on the website Sam?" "Yes. What is the big deal?" Sam asked ...
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: A Stupid Plan
Hi! I'm Jordan and I will be revieiwing your story. First of all, I liked when you described how she thought she looked and sounded when the guy came over ...
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: A Christmas Story
I'm going to reply to your question first.. I don't think you put a comma after every line - but I could be wrong, I stink at poetry, critting and ...
Dec 28, 2008
