User avatar

JordanEmert

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Vampire Super Models

    Hello Audrey. I'm Jordan and I'm going to review your Chapter. Well... Overall, I loved it. I only found one typo which is terrific, according to me. The only thing ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1 - The Stranger

    Marissa Coolridge sat in her car, tightening her cleats, it was the last soccer game of the year. "I hope you make a goal today, honey!" Her mother said, smiling. ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pregnant at 17

    "Get Out!" Even though Krislyn expected the words, they stung her like a swarm of bees. Krislyn was a seventeen year old party girl. She should have been kicked out ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Nerdy Obsession

    Hello There! I'm Jordan and I'll be your critique. First of all... I loved how you started... with the creepy stalker guy always staring at Rose and put the creepy ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: the lonley tree

    Hey. I'm Jordan and I'll be your critique. (Well at least for now. :]) It was interesting how you compared yourself to the tree. It was... odd. But I really ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am new. No duh XD

    Hey Sam! Welcome to YWS. I can't wait to critique and read one of your novels. Just PM me when you post one if you post one. Be Active always! ...

    May 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Revenge

    Hey Jamie! I'm Jordan and I'll be your critique. I thought it was a very good beginning of a terrific story. The only thing I thought you needed to add ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dreamer

    Hey!! I'm Jordan and I'm your critique. I loved this... I'm a big fan of dreaming! Couldn't find mistakes. But I prefer I full word. (picky writer) rather than 'cause. ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello :D *curtsies*

    Hey Hannah! (BlueShift) Welcome to YWS! It's great that your a writer and that you want to do it as a career! :] Have Fun & ask lots of questions! ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Want a Krabby Pattie?

    Hello Spongebob!! So... Spongebob is a talented writer now? I'm looking forward to read one of your stories. Welcome to YWS! P.S. - I love your show!! -- Jordan

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey yall!!

    Hello. :] That's alright if you don't know how to give reviews very well... I've been a member on this sight for about a year and I'm still not that ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Heaven

    Hello I'm Jordan and I'll be your critique. I thought you described everything very well and the only thing that I would recommend is that you put a Chapter 1 ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Dangerous Boyfriend

    Tonight was the night of the Sophmore's Annual Snowball winter dance. Jenna Applebaum was going with her boyfriend of four years, Jake Derters. "Bye mom! Don't wait up for me, ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight Fan Fiction

    I liked how you told us to picture them. I can just see Bella's hands in Edward's and his deep hypnotizing eyes. I can't turn down any Twilight story. I ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1 Phobia

    Hi, I'm Jordan and I will be your critique this evening. (Its evening here, at least.) The Story- The story was brilliant, I loved the theme of it. You showed ...

    Jan 21, 2009


You can't fool me! I listen to public radio!
— Squidward Tentacles