-
Re: Back! :)
I haven't been on in about a year, and I forgot my password and everything. But, now I have a new password that I won't forget, and I plan to ...
Jul 16, 2011 -
Re: Second Chances
This was good! I just don't understand why he was standing outside in the rain. But, I like how they loved each other, and she knew she'd give him another ...
May 13, 2010 -
Re: I'm back.:D
Hi, I'm jordan. I don't know if anybody even remembers me anymore.:/ I haven't been on YWS for around four months now. I just wanted to stop by and say ...
May 9, 2010 -
Re: MysticalBlood's drawings and photo's
I really like how her face looks, and her hair. The only thing I'd redo is her stomach area. It might just be me, but it I had to take ...
May 9, 2010 -
Re: Sólveig doodle
Her hair is my favorite part! Fantastic Job!
Jan 22, 2010 -
Re: The Story Teller
I really liked the idea of the story. I loved this, you should continue it. Sorry for the lame critique, I don't have many negative things to say. :/ But ...
Jan 22, 2010 -
Re: That's So Edward
This was so funny. I used to hate Twilight terribly. Now, I just hate the fans. Good Job, Keep Writing, haaha. -jordan.(:
Jan 22, 2010 -
Re: (removed story)
I really liked this. You didn't exactly say who 'she' was, but I'm guessing it's the character's mom? I don't know, maybe not, it's just what I pictures in my ...
Jan 22, 2010 -
Re: This is Life Now.
"Hey Dad, can I go over to Mackenzie's for a little while to study?" "Why do you need to be with a friend to study? Study by yourself, Kaitlynn." "We ...
Jan 22, 2010 -
Re: The Royal Mistake
I really liked this. You should've done more describing, but it hillarious! Good Job, Keep Writing. -jordan
Jan 22, 2010 -
Re: Full Moon
Hello, I'm Jordan... I thought your start was good. It made me picture a quiet little village with a slight wind. I also liked how you got right into the ...
Jul 23, 2009 -
Re: My notebook
Hey June! I'm Jordan. I really like the second paragraph. It was so powerful in just a three stanzas. I think it would've been better if it were longer, but ...
Jul 18, 2009 -
Re: A journey of a dreamer
Really great poem. It was brilliant. The part I liked most about it would be how clear it was in my head. Nice Job. Keep Writing, you're great!
Jul 18, 2009 -
Re: Fireworks
I love the electric blue. Nice Job! You photographed them right when they're the biggest. I can never do that. Haha.
Jul 12, 2009 -
Re: Cinder:Prologue (In other words, My life in a nut shell)
Hi, I'm Jordan! I really liked the beginning, How you described your name and things. I like this. You made it as a normal story and not some fairy tale. ...
Jul 12, 2009
