User avatar

JonnyShaman

  • Contests Re: Editing Competition - Winners Announced

    Before: Impetus “It has become appallingly obvious that our Technology has exceeded our humanity.” -Albert Einstein James walked through the crowd of people like he had his entire life. Head ...

    Aug 5, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...?

    Pill bottle, I'm horrible with drawing things that aren't geometric. Would you rather be able to stay in a desert and have all the means to survive, or would you ...

    Jul 31, 2014
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review For Cookies [Closed]

    o/ Hello, meatsacks (joking), I'm a thing that enjoys reading things about stuff. More specifically: Science Fiction Fantasy Horror Psychological stuff You hand me that and I will review it ...

    Jul 30, 2014


An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown