User avatar

Jonathan

Jonathan.

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Segrave.

    Jun 22, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Random Party

    I love all books just as long as I can read.

    Jun 22, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: The Ship of Verses - June Poetry Workshop

    What exactly do we do lady Gee?

    Jun 22, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Grande Mission (Open--accepting)

    Bion Ampelius New half-bloods came in about every ten minutes or less, I thought to myself as they came in that I could probably take care of this little quest ...

    Jun 22, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Girls vs Boys.

    Girls: 28 boys: 20 Veer's: 11 (No more free bees!)

    Jun 22, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: A Grande Mission DT

    I vil try to post. *trys to sound vlike a viking. vavavava!

    Jun 22, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Haunted Plantation DT

    Sorry guys. :(

    Jun 22, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Girls vs Boys.

    all the singes below the profiles are like this :( Girls: 28 :evil: Boys: 19 8) Veer's: 10 (I am just going to round this up to make it a ...

    Jun 22, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Haunted Plantation DT

    @umaima Wait ...ivan and meg?and @jordin I can kill you of if you want? Hanorah I would like you to do that. :P

    Jun 22, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    dradon. I slipped in the door of the tavern and walked quietly over to a chair in the corner and stared at the bar tender who seemed hurried and looked ...

    Jun 19, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Confusion DT.

    It worked. O.o VEER you rock!

    Jun 19, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Grande Mission (Open--accepting)

    Bion Ampelius I was in a large gold palace with a marble floor that glittered in the light that shown bright from the moon and stars, I looked up and ...

    Jun 19, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Confusion DT.

    No he just wants a good SB'er to join his SB.

    Jun 19, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: A Grande Mission DT

    But I will try to post soon. :)

    Jun 19, 2013
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room

    I am getting mixed up where the green room is with all of these green names. XD

    Jun 19, 2013


Thomas Edison's last words were "It's very beautiful over there.” I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.
— John Green, Looking for Alaska