User avatar

JohnLocke1

John Locke

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay rights? (cont)

    I had an interesting moment the other day while writing. This may seem off topic, but it is not in the slightest. I was sitting, trying to think up a ...

    May 7, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion: Good or Bad

    I, personally, do not agree with abortion. However, I defend those who do agree with it. It would be wrong of me to impose my values onto the world at ...

    May 6, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How important are looks?

    I am rather against placing the factor of "looks" into anything I do. I try to ignore all of that. But, as many will point out, it is almost impossible. ...

    May 4, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Squire John Locke's Log

    1. Sorceress: Chapter 1 2. All This Time Part 1 3. Soul's Decay: Chapter One 4. Oh, give me love 5. The Experimentalist 6. Uncertainty 7. Amber's World: Chapter One ...

    Jan 8, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Which TV series are you following at the moment?

    @dragonfphoenix, we need to talk. I love both Doctor Who and The Legend of Korra! For me, I am in the midst of watching... The Walking Dead Merlin Once Upon ...

    Jan 8, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Squire John Locke's Log

    From this day on, I shall review diligently and with great honor until I am accepted as a Knight of the Green Room!

    Jan 2, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS New Year's Resolutions

    Mine would be to review more, of course. Everyday. Also, finish a complete novel and post it.

    Dec 31, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Describe your self in 1 word!

    Why?

    Dec 30, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: I chose my username because..

    While surfing Wikipedia while I was in... seventh grade, I believe, I came across an interesting article. It was a detailed description of Enlightenment writers and their ideas. A few ...

    Dec 30, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: What do you think of classics?

    I simply love the Classics because they appeal to me. I treat them as I would a regular book.

    Jan 8, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Ron Weasley - Doctor Who?

    I have been waiting patiently for a ginger Doctor. However, I do not know if I would be able to contain myself watching both Ron Weasley and the Doctor. I ...

    Jan 8, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Genetic Engineering

    I have a problem with the word "mandatory" being used in any sense. I feel as though, with mandatory counseling, people will become outraged at having to submit without their ...

    Jan 4, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion Chat

    If a religion does not agree with the existence of alien life, I think it rather diminishes the omnipotence of their god. If a certain religion's god or gods are ...

    Jan 4, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is It Possible To Waste Time?

    I think it is impossible to waste time. Every second of every day, nay, every moment of every day since the day you were born, you have been thinking. Thinking ...

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: What was your first story about?

    When I was six, I wrote my version of Jack and the Magic Bean Stalk. My version had robot cows and sassy giants.

    Dec 31, 2012


I communicate much better on paper than I do when I open my mouth.
— Aaron Sorkin