-
Re: EloquentDragon Reviews!
Since you specialize in novel chapters, I would be honored to be your first customer and ask you to review the first chapter of a novel I am working on. ...
Jan 4, 2013 -
Re: Rydia's Reviews
I have seen your reviews around the site and I would be absolutely honored if you would read the first chapter in a fantasy novel I am writing!
Jan 4, 2013 -
Re: Fantasy, Science Fiction and Short Story Reviews [Closed]
I would be glad to review this if you submit it formally. I don't want to clutter this forum with reviews.
Jan 4, 2013 -
Re: High-Quality Reviews Here!
I would love if you would review this Fantasy novel of mine. I have had it posted for a couple of days with no feedback. I would be grateful if ...
Jan 4, 2013 -
Re: Welcome New Members! [2]
I've been on this wonderful website for a couple of days, but I have yet to introduce myself formally so I suppose I should get that out of the way. ...
Jan 3, 2013 -
Re: Walker's reviews
I would love it if you would review this. It's fantasy, but I hope that is alright!
Jan 3, 2013 -
Re: Fantasy, Science Fiction and Short Story Reviews [Closed]
Your review is complete. I hope I was of help!
Jan 2, 2013 -
Re: Fantasy, Science Fiction and Short Story Reviews [Closed]
It will be done!
Jan 2, 2013 -
Re: Is It Possible To Waste Time?
I think it is impossible to waste time. Every second of every day, nay, every moment of every day since the day you were born, you have been thinking. Thinking ...
Jan 2, 2013 -
Re: The Vyper's Den [CLOSED]
I've had this story posted for a couple of days without any feedback. I would love some!
Jan 2, 2013 -
Re: Fantasy, Science Fiction and Short Story Reviews [Closed]
I've always loved Fantasy and Science Fiction novels and I will review any kind of short story. I will gladly give a full, thoughtful and descriptive review to anyone who ...
Jan 1, 2013 -
Re: What was your first story about?
When I was six, I wrote my version of Jack and the Magic Bean Stalk. My version had robot cows and sassy giants.
Dec 31, 2012 -
Re: Official Contest: YWS Valentine's Day Contest [Closed]
The cold air bit at my face with vigor, but I enjoyed a cold snap. Although the wind and my gloves made it difficult, I still managed to turn the ...
Dec 31, 2012
