User avatar

JohnLocke1

John Locke

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone, newbie here!

    Welcome to YWS, my friend! Sorry I was so late on the draw, but I do hope you enjoy your time here.

    Jan 1, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Voyage of Romance Writing January Workshop

    Sign me up!

    Jan 1, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: So um.... hey

    Welcome to YWS, my friend. I think you will find this place a welcome home, as I have. Happy Writing!

    Jan 1, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Allow me to be the first to welcome you to YWS, my friend! I'm sure that you will enjoy your time here. Also, I would love to read anything that ...

    Jan 1, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS New Year's Resolutions

    Mine would be to review more, of course. Everyday. Also, finish a complete novel and post it.

    Dec 31, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Welcome, my friend. Trust me, you will enjoy your time here. If you ever have a fantasy story you want me to read, just message me and I would me ...

    Dec 31, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: new kid on the block

    Welcome, my friend. I assure you that you will enjoy your time here.

    Dec 30, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Describe your self in 1 word!

    Why?

    Dec 30, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: I chose my username because..

    While surfing Wikipedia while I was in... seventh grade, I believe, I came across an interesting article. It was a detailed description of Enlightenment writers and their ideas. A few ...

    Dec 30, 2013
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How does magic come about

    I think the specific origin of magic does not need to be explained. I have read a few books where they attempt to explain the overall "birth" of magic, but ...

    Dec 30, 2013
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will, Honestly, Review Anything!

    Anything that you want an opinion on, any length or genre, I will give you a concise and comprehensive review.

    Dec 30, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: What do you think of classics?

    I simply love the Classics because they appeal to me. I treat them as I would a regular book.

    Jan 8, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Ron Weasley - Doctor Who?

    I have been waiting patiently for a ginger Doctor. However, I do not know if I would be able to contain myself watching both Ron Weasley and the Doctor. I ...

    Jan 8, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Genetic Engineering

    I have a problem with the word "mandatory" being used in any sense. I feel as though, with mandatory counseling, people will become outraged at having to submit without their ...

    Jan 4, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion Chat

    If a religion does not agree with the existence of alien life, I think it rather diminishes the omnipotence of their god. If a certain religion's god or gods are ...

    Jan 4, 2013


Books give a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything
— Plato