User avatar

JohnLocke1

John Locke

  • WRFF Archive Re: Will, Honestly, Review Anything!

    @defiantAuthoress , your review is complete! I do not read fan-fiction, so this was an interesting review for me. Thank you for sharing that, my friend.

    Jan 5, 2014
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will, Honestly, Review Anything!

    @Ravenboy , your review is complete! Great story, my friend.

    Jan 5, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: A trial for my idea.

    I think any idea can be fantastic. It seems as though you have thought it it through, so all that is left is to right it! I say go for ...

    Jan 5, 2014
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which is more important: Characters or Plot?

    In my humble opinion, characters are the plot. Therefore, they are going to need to be strong. How characters interact with one another and deal with one another is a ...

    Jan 3, 2014
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will, Honestly, Review Anything!

    Your review is up, my friend! I can see that we both have a love of magicians...

    Jan 3, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Which idea is better?

    Personally, the first one seems a bit overused and cliche. However, the second one seems different and creative. I would run with it, my friend! :)

    Jan 3, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: What' s your favorite emotion to write about?? :)

    Writing about passion always gives me great joy. Not just love, but all forms of passion.

    Jan 3, 2014
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will, Honestly, Review Anything!

    Your review is complete, my friend! Really, a great piece.

    Jan 3, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone!

    Welcome, my friend! You'll find that this place is filled with people who love to write. I hope to read some of your writing soon :)

    Jan 2, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello...?

    Welcome to YWS, my friend! This website is fantastic. I hope you enjoy your time here. Happy Writing!

    Jan 2, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Squire John Locke's Log

    From this day on, I shall review diligently and with great honor until I am accepted as a Knight of the Green Room!

    Jan 2, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! I'm awkward!

    Welcome to YWS, my friend! I know you will enjoy your time here. Happy Writing!

    Jan 2, 2014
  • Research Re: It's getting harder and harder...

    I had the same problem until very recently, my friend. I would sit down to write and the passion simply would not appear. It frustrated me, angered me, and caused ...

    Jan 2, 2014
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will, Honestly, Review Anything!

    I have your review finished! Nice story, my friend. And I do love your avatar. As I love Avatar.

    Jan 2, 2014
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Here's a graph to help with writing!

    Thank you so much, my friend! I often fall into the pattern of overused words, so this is a godsend.

    Jan 1, 2014


I exist as I am, that is enough
— Walt Whitman