User avatar

JohnLocke1

John Locke

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A Question of Ethics

    For those who know me well, I am somewhat of a moral absolutist. I believe that there is a strict right and wrong. I do not believe in ambiguity and ...

    May 8, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay rights? (cont)

    This is exactly what I was referring to. That unconscious curse that we all have to think of some as "not people." Thank you for sharing that.

    May 7, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay rights? (cont)

    I had an interesting moment the other day while writing. This may seem off topic, but it is not in the slightest. I was sitting, trying to think up a ...

    May 7, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion: Good or Bad

    I, personally, do not agree with abortion. However, I defend those who do agree with it. It would be wrong of me to impose my values onto the world at ...

    May 6, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How important are looks?

    I am rather against placing the factor of "looks" into anything I do. I try to ignore all of that. But, as many will point out, it is almost impossible. ...

    May 4, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Squire John Locke's Log

    1. Sorceress: Chapter 1 2. All This Time Part 1 3. Soul's Decay: Chapter One 4. Oh, give me love 5. The Experimentalist 6. Uncertainty 7. Amber's World: Chapter One ...

    Jan 8, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Which TV series are you following at the moment?

    @dragonfphoenix, we need to talk. I love both Doctor Who and The Legend of Korra! For me, I am in the midst of watching... The Walking Dead Merlin Once Upon ...

    Jan 8, 2014
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will, Honestly, Review Anything!

    @Laure, your review is complete! Fantastic story, my friend. Fantastic.

    Jan 8, 2014
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will, Honestly, Review Anything!

    @Pompadour, your review is complete! You have lovely writing, my friend!

    Jan 7, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here!

    Welcome to YWS, my friend!

    Jan 7, 2014
  • Questions and Answers Re: Storybooks?

    I've been on YWS for around a year, but I still do not understand Storybooks or how to partake in them. Can someone help me?

    Jan 6, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Welcome to YWS, my friend!

    Jan 6, 2014
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Use of Profanity

    In my opinion, it is all about what the story needs. It is about what you, as a writer, believe that your writing requires. If it happens to be a ...

    Jan 6, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: The Darwinism of Writing

    With all writers, I would assume, we come by each form of inspiration at least once. However, I have found that my greatest ideas are often fleeting. A name that ...

    Jan 5, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Young Writer

    Welcome to YWS, my friend! I hope that you will enjoy your time here. Message me when you post any works of yours. I would love to read them!

    Jan 5, 2014


Stupidity's the deliberate cultivation of ignorance.
— William Gaddis