User avatar

JohnDavid

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter One: Untitled Story

    Amazing. This story is great. I love the detail and the magical part of it all. I can visualize it very well and thats always something that you want for ...

    Jun 24, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Horror Re: A Desperate Situation

    I like it. I like it a lot. The detail was just between to much and not enough and the psychotic killer made the story so much more interesting. His ...

    Jun 20, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: (not sure yet)

    This story is so imaginative! I love it so far. I can't believe that I could be so intrigued by only about a page or two. Of course there are ...

    Jun 20, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, Narrative Re: Am I imagining it?

    This short story is pretty good. I like the beginning. Lots of people can relate to how she felt. My only suggestion is this, there are moments where the story ...

    Jun 20, 2015


I exist as I am, that is enough
— Walt Whitman